- Frank Tarsillo: come back to James Turck with feedback on third point of proposed revisions to Desktop Wrapper WG charter
- Frank Tarsillo: work with Maurizio Pillitu on a gap analysis of what would be required to CII certify / badge the symphony-java-client
- Present that gap analysis at a future ESCo meeting
- Gabriele Columbro: write up some points on trust in transparent communities, with a particular focus on why identity, archival / auditability, and addressability are important for the voting system
- Frank Tarsillo: work with Peter Monks on a proposed refinement to the project lifecycle.
- MVP: ensure that each project currently in the portfolio unambiguously fits into a single state
- Frank Tarsillo: create CONTRIB JIRA for ESCo voting bot